The global pediatric psoriasis market was valued at USD 9.76 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 21.38 billion by the year 2027, at a CAGR of 10.3%. The global Pediatric psoriasis market is growing at a significant pace owing to the growing demand for therapy for diseases such as pediatric psoriasis, favorable government initiatives followed by intensive product development. Considering the factors such as considering the physical development and rate of cutaneous absorption, treating a child with psoriasis has been a huge challenge. With the advent of technology, research has contributed significantly to the various development of treatment for the disease across the globe.
The report analyzes the leading players The report analyzes the leading players of the global Pediatric Psoriasis market drivers and restraints market by inspecting their market share, recent developments, new product launches, partnerships, mergers, or acquisitions, and their target markets. This report also includes an exhaustive analysis of their product profiles to explore the products and applications their operations are concentrated on in the global Pediatric Psoriasis market drivers and restraints market.
Researchers in emerging economies provide the untapped potential for the market to grow during the forecast period. The childhood population has very few approved treatment options for infantile psoriasis. Furthermore, to broaden the therapeutic options, key market players are taking vital initiatives to expand their product offerings. According to the Indian Society of Pediatric Dermatology, the incidence is expected to increase with age and is reported to be nearly 0.55% in the age group of 0–9 years. Moreover, Pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies anticipate high market growth in the coming future. For instance, in July 2020, FDA approved Ustekinumab for plaque psoriasis in kids. The promising drug pipeline will further propel the demand for the advanced medication in the long run. This trend is expected to propel over the forecast period as the prevalence rate has been increasing. Hence, a thorough understanding approach is required for disease management, which would certainly help manage childhood psoriasis better. However, lack of awareness in emerging economies and insufficient research funding may hamper the market.
To learn about additional key drivers, trends, and challenges - Read our Sample Report right now!
Key Highlights from the Report
- The North America Pediatric psoriasis market is anticipated to dominate the in the global market. Increasing awareness of the disease and favorable research funding scenario and government initiatives, and high medical reimbursement facilities are the major driving factors for the growth of this market.
- Other factors such as increasing awareness regarding treatments coupled with snowballing prevalence in the countries like U.S will provide traction to the market. According to the International Federation of Psoriasis Association, nearly 100,000 new cases are registered and reported every year. However, associated side effects associated with the treatment is expected to hamper the market.
- Based on type segment, plaque psoriasis are expected to have the largest market share among the other segments during the forecast period. This is attributed to the highest prevalence of the disease in children. Moreover, it is most common form psoriasis. According to the National Psoriasis Foundation (NPF), if a parent has psoriasis, child’s chances of developing psoriasis increases by 10%.
- The market is widely driven by increasing demand for therapies. Moreover, the understanding about the disease and therapeutic has expanded greatly owing to the increased demand of therapy in the near future. For instance, childhood psoriasis has a better prognosis as compared to adult onset psoriasis.
- The topical therapy is expected to have significant market share during the forecast period. Over the period with extensive research, the awareness about the disease and the existing treatment has risen up significantly. The research has contributed to a number of development which will further impact the market. For instance, in July 2020, FDA approves Ustekinumab for plaque psoriasis in kids.
- Napkin or diaper psoriasis is expected to have significant CAGR during the forecast period. European regional market is the prominent revenue generating source for this treatment segment owing to the presence of market leaders in the region. About one third of the 14 million cases in Europe, psoriasis begins in childhood.
- Hospitals are expected to be the largest segment for the Pediatric psoriasis market during the forecast period. The growth is contributed to its wide application in hospitals and high adoption of therapeutics. Therefore to develop effective, safe medications and doses, researchers would further impact the market positively.
- Key participants include AbbVie Inc.; Amgen Inc.; Johnson & Johnson; Novartis AG; Eli Lilly & Company; AstraZeneca; Celgene Corporation; UCB; and Merck, Boehringer Ingelheim and LEO Pharma and others.
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/pediatric-psoriasis-market
Emergen research have segmented into the global Pediatric psoriasis market on the basis of type, treatment, end use, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD million; 2017-2027)
- Plaque psoriasis
- Guttate psoriasis
- Pustular psoriasis
- Inverse psoriasis
- Erythrodermic psoriasis
- Mucosal/oral psoriasis
- Nail psoriasis
- Napkin or diaper psoriasis
- Photosensitive psoriasis
- Flexural psoriasis
Treatment Outlook (Revenue, USD million; 2017-2027)
- Topical therapy
- Natural supplements
End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD million; 2017-2027)
- Specialty Clinics
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Research Organizations
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD million; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Our reports will help you solve the following issues: –
Insecurity about the future:
Our research and insights help our clients to anticipate upcoming revenue compartments and growth ranges. This help our client to invest or divest their assets.
Understanding market opinions:
It is extremely vital to have an impartial understanding of market opinions for a strategy. Our insights help to have a keen view on a market sentiment. We keep this reconnaissance by engaging with Key Opinion Leaders of a value chain of each industry we track.
Understanding the most reliable investment centers:
Our research ranks investments centers of market by considering their future demands, returns and profit margins. Our clients can focus on most prominent investment centers by procuring our market research.
Evaluating potential business partners:
Our research and insights help our clients in identifying compatible business partners.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Expert @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/52
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trend’s existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Emergen Research Media Citations: https://www.emergenresearch.com/media-citations
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights