Managed Security Services Market is expected to undergo a CAGR of 11.96% during the forecast period 2022 to 2029.
Market Analysis and Insights Managed Security Services Market
Managed security service refers to the management of IT security functions by third-party service providers. The major aim behind this is to protect an organization’s crucial information setup against a number of security attacks and malicious practices. Managed security services are effective in continuously monitoring and handling of intrusion detection systems.
Rising demand for effective and efficient database protection solutions and systems will emerge as the major market growth driving factor. Surging number of organizational data thefts and cybercriminals, growing number of small and medium scale enterprises especially in the developing economies, rising digitization of economies and surge in the adoption of cloud technology and internet of things devices will further aggravate the growth of the market. Increasing internet penetration and growing public expenditure for the development of IT infrastructure are some other factors bolstering the growth of the market.
Managed Security Services Market Scope
The managed security services market is segmented on the basis of type, deployment modes, organization size and vertical. The growth amongst the different segments helps you in attaining the knowledge related to the different growth factors expected to be prevalent throughout the market and formulate different strategies to help identify core application areas and the difference in your target market.
· Based on type, the managed security services market is segmented into managed identity and access management (IAM), managed antivirus/anti-malware, managed firewall, managed risk and compliance management, managed vulnerability management, managed security incident and event management (SIEM), managed intrusion detection systems/intrusion prevention systems (IDS/IPS), managed unified threat management (UTM), managed encryption and others.
· Based on deployment modes, the managed security services market is segmented into on-premises and cloud.
· Based on organization size, the managed security services market is segmented into small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and large enterprises.
· Based on vertical, the managed security services market is segmented into banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI), government, retail, healthcare, IT, telecom, utilities, manufacturing and others.
Get the sample copy of Report here: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-managed-security-services-market
Managed Security Services Market Country Level Analysis
The countries covered in the managed security services market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Rest of Europe in Europe, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC) in the Asia-Pacific (APAC), Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, Israel, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA) as a part of Middle East and Africa (MEA), Brazil, Argentina and Rest of South America as part of South America.
Competitive Landscape and Managed Security Services Market Share Analysis
The Managed Security Services Market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, production capacities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product width and breadth, application dominance. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Managed Security Services Market.
Key Players Managed Security Services Market
- DXC Technology Company
- Atos SE
- Infosys Limited
- Wipro Limited.
- Optiv Security Inc.
- Trustwave Holdings Inc.
- Hervajec Group
- Kudelski Security
- Nuspire LLC
Get Full Access of Report @
MAJOR TOC OF THE REPORT
- Chapter One: Introduction
- Chapter Two: Market Segmentation
- Chapter Three: Market Overview
- Chapter Four: Executive Summary
- Chapter Five: Premium Insights
- Chapter Six: Global Managed Security Services Market by Product & Procedure type
Get TOC Details:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research